Virtual Therapy Services
Telehealth / Teletherapy / Telepsychotherapy
With the recent COVID-19 Pandemic, many of us have had to change the way we go about our normal routines. At the Mind Spa, we are delighted to be expanding our mental health services via Telehealth (also known as telepsychology).
When it comes to mental health, we are committed to making our services accessible to our patients in the most convenient way possible. Our telepsychology service offers a secure, online video chat platform that is fully accessible from your computer or smartphone, whether you are at home or out of town.
Founder of The Mind Spa, Dr. Lauren Mason has pioneered telehealth services as one of the first clinical psychologists to offer virtual therapy sessions in Southwest Florida and the state of Maryland.
And, as a member of the American Telemedicine Association, Dr. Mason and The Mind Spa team continue to lead the way in providing virtual therapy services to patients across America.
Therapy on your terms
Why Choose Telehealth?
Convenience and Confidentiality
Evidence-based research has shown that Telehealth services are an excellent option for patients looking to incorporate therapy and mental fitness into their schedules. With virtual therapy, patients can attend a session without having to make the extra commute.
Virtual Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy offers
- Ease and discretion for employees, family members, and students
- Greater accessibility for persons with limited mobility (i.e., elderly and disabled)
- Flexible scheduling for frequent travelers, professionals, and students
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant video conferencing platform that is fully safe and confidential
Are you eligible?
- Telehealth services are available to adults 18+, couples, and families.
*Virtual connection requires a device (smartphone, computer, or tablet) with a camera and a high-speed internet connection (to avoid any technical difficulties)
- We take BlueCross & BlueShield and Medicare
Schedule a Meeting
Contact The Mind Spa Today