Why Choose Telehealth?
Convenience and Confidentiality
Evidence-based research has shown that Telehealth services are an excellent option for patients looking to incorporate therapy and mental fitness into their schedules. With virtual therapy, patients can attend a session without having to make the extra commute. Virtual Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy offers:
- Ease and discretion for employees, family members, and students
- Greater accessibility for persons with limited mobility (i.e., elderly and disabled)
- Flexible scheduling for frequent travelers, professionals, and students
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant video conferencing platform that is fully safe and confidential
Are you eligible?
- Telehealth services are available to adults 18+, couples, and families. *Virtual connection requires a device (smartphone, computer, or tablet) with a camera and a high-speed internet connection (to avoid any technical difficulties)
- We are in-network for Medicare and some other private insurance plans. Please contact us for more information.